Vitamin C is important for all your fitness ambitions as it supports your body’s immune system after working out1. Our vegetarian and vegan-friendly powder is ideal for anyone looking to increase their vitamin C intake in a fuss-free way.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin C not only supports your body’s natural defences,1 it also offers a range of other health benefits — important whatever your training goals. It helps you to stay on top of your game and reduces tiredness,2,3 which means you can get to the gym or the running track time and time again.
Our convenient Unflavoured powder can be added to your usual everyday shake or morning smoothie to give you a boost exactly when you need it most.
1. Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
2. Vitamin C Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
3. Vitamin C Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
Add your preferred amount of water or fruit juice into our shaker. Then add 1 1/4 mini-scoops (500mg), shake and consume. Use 1-2 daily.
Made in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten and products thereof.
Unflavoured: Vitamin C Powder (100%)
Serving Size – 500 mg
Servings Per Container – 200 (100g), 1000 (500g)
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.