- provide faster wireless charging
- compatibility with Qi charging
- The MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a snap The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and provide faster wireless charging
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
- Provides faster wireless charging.
OverviewApple is a premium brand masquerading as a luxury one, It is one of the best- regarded brands globally, Apple’s brand is valued at over $200 billion, in part because of the iPhone. But there’s one thing it does that makes it more valuable than the rest, and it’s something you can do too. It’s almost hard to get a sense of the scale of a company like Apple From latest features to packaging the products, Apple does everything in a way that exhibits the company’s uniqueness. Versatility and planning sets the company apart from the rest, making its products loved and coveted by the majority of people.Almost all the characteristics determining apple quality can be measured or classiﬁed. Consumers assess apples by its appearance (colour, size, shape, absence of defects) and then by its eating quality, although the latter may determine the willingness to buy the product again.Get the most out of the devices you love with high‑quality content and services. Award‑winning series and films, amazing music in spatial audio, world-class workouts and meditations, trusted news publications, superfun games even the ways you pay for things and they’re only on Apple. Since Apple has a large market share and is known for its versatile and fast operating system, developers prefer to launch their apps and high-end games first on iOS and then on Android. Further, iOS runs on consistent hardware, while Android comes in different iterations and versions depending on the phone. Apple is a fashion company, and in fashion companies, the role of design is style definition. When they released iOS7 in 2013, Apple signaled a major change in how UI and digital experience played into their company strategy.