- Removes excess oil by up to 60% without drying the skin or producing any significant irritation
- It has a gentle foaming action that leaves the skin with a clean feeling, without any irritating residue
- Suitable for teenagers and adults with combination, oily or spot-prone skin.
- The cleanser is effective for deep-pore cleaning
- Non-irritating formula designed to remove surface oils, dirt, and makeup without leaving the skin feeling tight or overly dry
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is developed for adults or teenagers with oily, spot prone or combination skin types.
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser removes excess oil by up to 60% without drying the skin or producing any significant irritation. It has a lightly foaming action and leaves the skin with a clean feeling, without any residue. The gentle, soap free, rinse-off formulation is designed to remove surface oils, dirt, and makeup without leaving the skin feeling tight or overly dry. It is a non-comedogenic product (does not clog pores). There is a light fragrance which washes off after rinsing.
The soap-free formulation doesn’t strip the skin of too much of its natural moisturising oils, which are an important part of skin’s normal barrier function. It is important to be gentle when cleansing even oily skins: because oil production is increased by irritation, harsh cleansing may make the skin produce more oil. Washing with hot water washes away oil faster and can have a drying or irritating effect. Therefore it is better to use warm water for a more gentle approach to facial cleansing. Patting your skin dry after rinsing is more gentle – rubbing the skin too much can also cause irritation and more oil production.
Use for twice daily cleansing as part of a healthy skin care routine.