About this item
- Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation: Control and adapt what you hear thanks to microphones monitoring noise in real time. Tune out the noises and tune in voices.
- Incredible Sound: A 11mm woofer and 6.5mm tweeter – tuned by AKG. The highest treble to the deepest bass, enjoy rich and immersive sound.
- 360 Audio: Immerse yourself in incredible sound. Be at the centre of your content with Dolby Atmos support and Dolby Head Tracking technology.
- Automatic Switching: Whether you’re watching content on your tablet or getting a call on your phone, Galaxy Buds Pro conveniently switches the audio source.
- Battery Life: With 5 hours of playtime with ANC on, and another 13 hours using the case – it keeps up with your day. With ANC off, you get even more – 8 hours and 20 hours respectively.
OverviewSamsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.Samsung follows a simple business philosophy to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.Samsung believes that living by strong values is the key to good business. That’s why these core values, along with a rigorous code of conduct, are at the heart of every decision the company makes In an expression of its commitment to corporate social responsibility as a world leading company, Samsung Electronics announced the “Five Samsung Business Principles” in 2005. The principles serve as the foundation for its global code of conduct in compliance with legal and ethical standards and the fulfillment of its corporate social responsibilities. With the success of its electronics business, Samsung has been recognised globally as an industry leader in technology and now ranked as a top 10 global brand. Integrated solutions across four key domains and dash, telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services and dash we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.