About this item
- Ammonia free semi-permanent hair dye, Ideal for first time at -home hair colour, Complete natural hair colour treatment with colourant and developer crème, nourishing conditioner and disposable gloves
- Results in 20 minutes, Delivers refreshing and glossy colour for a natural finish, Lasts up to 28 shampoos, Leaves hair conditioned, soft and shiny, Covers first appearance of greys
- Follow packet instructions, Patch test 48 hours before use, 1.) Use gloves and pour colouring bottle into developer bottle and shake to mix evenly, 2.) Apply colour and leave for recommended time, 3.) Follow with conditioner and rinse
- Non-drip formula enriched with moisturising honey, Over 30 shades available including red hair dye, brown hair dye, black hair dye and blonde hair dye
- Contents: 3x L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème home hair colour sets in 100 Liquorice, Each box includes: 1x caring colourant crème, 1x developer crème, 1x conditioner, 1x pair of protective gloves
Looking to get holiday hair ready? New to at home colouring? Or maybe you just want to beautify your natural hair colour and blend away your grey hair? Casting Crème Gloss by L’Oréal Paris is the UK’s no1 for no ammonia*, a semi permanent hair dye that will help you to achieve a refreshing colour and glossy result in under 30 minutes. Ammonia free for a pleasant smell. The product enriches your hairs natural beauty and visibly improves your hairs look and feel. The formula enhances the shine and leaves the hair looking revitalised. Always check the colour result on pack depending on current hair colour. Over 30 shades of hair colour available including: red hair dye, brown hair dye, black hair dye and blonde hair dye. Casting Crème Gloss ensures there is a shade for everyone. Follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information. Be colour safe, always patch test 48 hours before use. Directions for hair dye: Please refer to leaflet in the pack. For those who are looking for permanent hair colour why not try our other range of box dyes including Excellence, Preference and Age Ideal. Or for a quick fix between at home colourings don’t forget Magic Retouch. *Source: Nielsen data, value and units, colourants (client defined), 52 w/e 25/01/20, in United Kingdom (GB + NI), total coverage.