Product details of MAGGI Curry Noodles
- Nourishing your body with a balanced diet is a vital factor to have a healthy life.
- This includes the right balance of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, vitamins and minerals.
- Noodles is a light meal which is consumed as part of a balanced diet.
- We strive to help you to make better decisions based on nutrition factors which are reviewed regularly by our skilled professionals.
- Moreover, our noodles are fortified with the right amount of calcium sufficient for your body.
- Nutritional value and goodness of taste are the core elements of our products
Yourfavourite Curry Noodles, MAGGI 2-minute noodles, now comes with the goodness ofiron. Each portion of MAGGI Curry Noodles provides you with 13% of your dailyiron requirement (as per the daily dietary allowance for an adult sedentarymale (ICMR 2010). Containing your favourite curry taste, MAGGI noodles are madewith the finest quality spices and ingredients. Make your bowl of MAGGI evenbetter by chopping up some vegetables, dropping in an egg or throwing in yourfavourite ingredients.
How MAGGI noodles is made: https://www.maggi.lk/nature-your-kitchen/
Why MAGGI noodles taste so good: https://www.maggi.lk/nature-your-kitchen/
How to prepare:
Add the seasoning and the noodle cake into 200 ml boilingwater. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
Noodle: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, IodizedSalt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Triphosphate, PotassiumCarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Guar Flour.