- An anti-aging serum with a lightweight serum texture
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and general skin ageing
- High-strength Retinol treatment to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and photo damage
- Works by communicating with skin cells, increasing skin cell turnover and collagen production
- Powerful anti-oxidant properties helping to counteract environmental damage
Water- and silicone-free, The Ordinary’s Retinol 1% in Squalane features highly stable retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearance of ageing with impressive results. A powerhouse form of vitamin A, retinol encourages cell turnover, revealing healthier, softer skin while also tackling blemishes, dark spots and defying signs of ageing – including softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven tone. Retinol can cause significant irritation, including redness and peeling, but many feel that its significant effects counterbalance this; The Ordinary recommends building your skin’s tolerance to retinol with lower concentrations to minimise discomfort.