TERMS & CONDITIONS
Products, Pricing, Promotion Codes and Payments
- Only genuine products which are directly sourced from production houses and authorised distributors are traded at Haim.lk
- Prices are displayed in LKR inclusive of VAT.
- All images of the products are for illustration purpose only and the delivered product may slightly vary due to the changes made by the production house.
- The stocks and prices of each product are subjected to change.
- All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Haim.lk. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order.
- If Haim.lk is unable to deliver the goods ordered by you in the event of inadequate stocks, you will be notified as soon as possible and the relevant amount will be deducted from your payment. Either the customer will not be charged for the product that is out of stock or the relevant amount of money will be refunded. However, Haim.lk will not be responsible for any form of disappointment that the customer may suffer.
- Only one promotion code or gift voucher code can be redeemed against a single order.
- Special offer prices will be valid only if the item is purchased at the offer price during the time of the offer. Haim.lk will not offer a refund for items bought at a higher price when it was not on a special offer.
- Orders are subjected to extra security checks at the discretion of Haim.lk. This may include authentication of Credit/Debit card details and full address. Haim.lk reserves the right to request payment to be made by an alternative method or to cancel any order if this information cannot be supplied and authenticated. In instances where it is required that payment is made by cash or a bank transfer, Haim.lk reserve the right to allow a time period of 24 hours after the funds are received before the processing of your order is initiated.
- Haim.lk reserve the right to contact the customer directly regarding the orders made.
- Haim.lk reserves the right to deliver certain orders only to a Billing Address. In such instances customers will be notified by e-mail.
- In the event an order which is not collected by the customer is returned to Haim.lk by the postal or courier service the customer will be eligible to collect a refund. Haim.lk will not refund the postal charges and the customer will be notified of the return of the ordered products and the annulment of the order.
- In the event an order is not received Haim.lk must be notified in writing or by email within 7 working days of dispatch and no claim can be made after the time period.
- Haim.lk cannot be held responsible or liable for the delay or failure to deliver ordered goods. It is beyond the control of Haim.lk to prevent and damage or defect that may occur in the process of delivery.
Cancellation, Return and Refund
- Customers are advised to check order details carefully before submitting orders as changes cannot be made once the order has been placed. Haim.lk will not grant compensation for inconvenience and/or loss experienced as a result.
- For a comprehensive guide on Haim.lk return policy please refer FAQ
- Please contact us if you are unhappy with any of the services provided by Haim.lk.
- All complaints will be acknowledged within seven working days, and the customer will be informed of its status.
Copyright and Privacy
- Haim.lk will not provide any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Haim.lk permission to do so.
- The customer is responsible for preserving the confidentiality of the password and user name and is responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. Haim.lk is unable to check the identities of the registered customers and will not be held responsible for losses suffered by the customer where his/her password or user name is used by someone else unless this occurs due to our negligence or a lapse in security.
- The content of the Haim.lk website is provided for personal shopping purposes and shall not be used for any other purpose without prior permission from Haim.lk.
Changes to Term and Conditions
- Haim.lk reserves the right to amend, modify the provided Terms and conditions including for legal, regulatory or security reasons. Whilst Haim.lk will notify the customers of major changes through the Website and/or emails, it is also the responsibility of the customer to check the Terms for changes.