Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
What is 100% Instant Oats Powder?
Our 100% Instant Oats Powder are the perfect addition to breakfast time — ideal for making a quick and easy shake to fuel you throughout the day.
These instant oats are packed with carbohydrates, to power your training and support recovery,1 and are a source of fibre and delivers 11g of protein — ideal for supporting your muscles.2
How is 100% Instant Oats Powder made?
Our 100% Instant Oats are made by simply milling oats into an ultra-fine powder, to create the perfect consistency for your breakfast shake.
- Source of low GI carbohydrates
- Can help to reduce blood cholesterol
- Great taste and easy to mix
What are the benefits of instant oats?
Instant oats are a great option for a healthy breakfast which is easy, quick and fits into any lifestyle. Oats also have great nutritionals — our 100% Instant Oats contain 62g of carbohydrates in every serving, helping your recovery after workouts,1 as well as 11g of protein supporting the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.2
Plus, they’re super-versatile — you can enjoy them on their own as porridge or overnight oats, add them to shakes and smoothies for a calorie boost, or even use them in your bakes.
Who are instant oats for?
Our 100% Instant Oats are great for anyone looking to get a boost of carbohydrates, protein, and fibre into their diet.
They’re also totally vegan-friendly, making them a great a plant-based boost of carbs and protein for those following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
What do instant oats taste like?
Our 100% Instant Oats are available in a range of flavours, including Chocolate Smooth and Vanilla, so you’ll be able to find your favourite — no matter your tastes.
We also stock 100% Instant Oats in unflavoured, which can be a perfect pair with our zero-calorie Flavdrops™ for a delicious twist on traditional porridge.
1. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
2. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
The carbohydrates in Instant Oats will contribute to muscle recovery† after high intensity and/or endurance exercise. Therefore in order to replenish muscular glycogen stores we recommend adding 2 1/3 large scoops (100g) to 150-250ml of water or your favourite beverage in a Myprotein shaker within 4 hours of exercise. †Beneficial effect is obtained through consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours of exercise.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain soy, milk and egg.
Banana Flavour: Oat Flour (96%), Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin), Sweetener (Sucralose)
Chocolate Smooth Flavour: Oat Flour (91%), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Strawberry Cream Flavour: Oat Flour (96%), Flavouring, Colour (Beetroot Red), Sweetener (Sucralose)
Unflavoured: Oat Flour (100%)
Vanilla Flavour: Oat Flour (96%), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Serving Size – 2 1/3 Large Scoops (100g)
Servings Per Container – 10 (1kg), 25 (2.5kg), 50 (5kg)
|Energy||1616 kJ/384 kcal||18%|
|of which saturates||1.4 g||7%|
|of which sugars||1.1 g||1%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.
There are no reviews yet.